Want your POP retail display campaigns to soar? It’s time to get creative and discover new strategies to boost your campaign performance. Here are the top ten actions you can take to improve the quality of your materials. Don’t forget to tell us what your top improvement tips are for the next year.
1. Use ready-for-retail packaging – retailers love them and it will support your product displays better; RFR packaging makes their job easy and prepacked cardboard product displays look the way they’re supposed to look
2. Do short run campaigns and create more frequent changes in the displays themselves and in offers, discounts or contests – keeps it fresh and noticeable
3. Communicate product benefits as fully as possible – each shopper wants to see the benefits that are most relevant to them – get your product’s UVP across quickly
4. Create a call to action – Giving your shopper a purpose or directive does pay off – product benefits aren’t enough, they need an extra push
5. Use large lettering on the display to ensure people see them
6. Give the retailer an incentive to promote your display
7. Use discount coupons – one to use now and one to use next time
8. Use a variety of beautifully styled and bold displays together to dominate your retail zone
9. Use a very visible url and get customers to go to your website: collect their email addresses by offering a monthly contest (free Google Nexus 7 tablet: price $200)
10. Hire an integrated packaging/marketing services agency to create your displays/manage production/copacking/fulfillment and run your contests
Obviously the key to getting the most out of your promo displays is to ensure all components of your POP displays are excellent. No time for mediocre effort. Follow all these tips and it will shine in the retail space you create for it. Successful retail merchandising means making an impact. Your retailer will ensure your display is seen and is disruptive enough to get the shopper’s attention and then do what you expect them to. It’s not by accident — your display should be active in its design, graphics, colours, copy and even its placement.
A strategic point of purchase marketing specialist understands each element well and has the resources to bring your campaign together flawlessly – it’s worry free performance.
Discover more about creative packaging, disruption marketing, keys to great POP display, and which might be the best POP displays to use in your campaigns. Check out all the powerful, cost effective services of a packaging company that works with major brands. Get the best working for you.